How to register?
1. Read the race regulations.
2. Send the following data to our e-mail:
Name and surname
Date of birth
Place of residence
Also copy the text below:
I declare, that:
- I have read the rules of the event and accept its terms and that I am able to participate in the competition and start at my own risk.
- I agree that my image recorded in photos, film recordings and interviews with me, as well as the results with my personal data, may be used by the press, radio and television as well as for marketing purposes of the Organizer and sponsors. I declare that the data provided is consistent with the facts.
- I acknowledge that providing untrue data may result in liability provided for by law. I acknowledge that my data will be processed by Grodziski Klub Biegacza in order to perform the contract. My data will be processed from the moment I enter the competition until I withdraw my consent or for the period necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims. I have the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body and the right to transfer data. I acknowledge that my data: name, surname, year and city will be used to compile the lists of entered participants and the results that will be published in the mass media.
- I acknowledge that pursuant to Art. 7 pts 3 of Regulation (EU) 2016_679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, the withdrawal of consent to the processing of data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
3. Make the starting fee:
DATA FOR WIRE TRANSFER
Stowarzyszenie Grodziski Klub Biegacza
ul. Żwirki i Wigury 2a
62-065 Grodzisk Wielkopolski
PL 58 2030 0045 1110 0000 0225 4990 (SWIFT: PPABPLPK)
Title of the transfer: Twin Towns’ Race – Name, Last name, Town, Country
Personal data and GDPR
- The data Controller is Association “Running Club of Grodzisk Wielkopolski”, with address at: ul. Żwirki i Wigury 2a, 62-065 Grodzisk Wielkopolski;
- data will be processed for the purpose of organizing and executing a virtual running event named “Virtu@l Twin Towns’ Race”
- data will be retained for the time of operations related to the current Race and prospective editions of the Race by Association “Running Club of Grodzisk Wielkopolski”. Each registered participant has the right to request from the data Controller access to the content of his/her personal data, has the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing of the data, object to the processing of the data, and also the right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authorities. Refusal to consent personal data and image processing will result in exclusion from the running event. Registration for the Race in the electronic system and participation in the Race are tantamount to giving the Organizer consent for personal data processing.